Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

There's No Place Like Home

I do not care what anybody says about all this mobile business. Laptops, Android, whatever it may be, there is no place like home. Having not spent a single full day in my own home since August 8th, my desktop computer has been off for weeks. If not for my server, my room would have been dead silent, that omnipresent sound of spinning fans almost totally gone. This, of course, explains why I have not posted much during that time. But getting back to the point, I have never been away from home for this long, and it is a great relief to be back on the big screen. With school coming up fast, I have to end this post here, but trust me, everybody lauding mobile computing and oppressing the desktop has no idea what they are talking about until they have spent a month away from home, with no access to their beloved widescreen desktop computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment