Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Author-O Numero Dos

Hi Everybody, my name is Kevin A. Chung.

As Tyler mentioned before, I usually just post ramblings on Facebook notes. And when they actually deal with something relevant to technology, they either get praised for teaching something flashy or cool, or at other times they just get poop flung at them.

So having a place like TechLayers to write about my views on whats going on in the technology world, both software and hardware alike, is a god-send.

But enough about why I'm going to be posting at TechLayers. Let's talk about who I am.

I'm an Asian-American from NY, with the desire to pursue a career in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
I frequent sites like Gizmodo, Engadget and Instructables.
I'm an avid gamer and I'm frequently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and I even have a Youtube Channel dedicated to uploading video game commentaries.

I have abilities with Python, Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Sony Vegas, Audacity, and pretty much the computer in general.

If Instructables didn't give it away, I also enjoy tinkering with the things I own. I love disassembling things like my PS3, my PSP, DS, my PC, scrap electronics, flash drives, anything really.

That's really me in a quick nutshell.

I'm really glad to be here at TechLayers, and I hope that my posts will give everyone something to talk about!

No comments:

Post a Comment